Returns and Exchanges
1. Items must be in new condition and unused. (We cannot accept items that have been previously installed)
2. Item must be returned with all original packaging with accessories. (Please keep all packaging until you’re absolutely sure you’ll be keeping the item)
3. Return must be made within 30 days after receipt of item. (This is a strict policy from the manufacturer. If you are considering a return, please let us know at your earliest convenience within this time frame.)
If the above criteria’s are met, please follow the steps below to begin your refund or exchange process.
1. Please call us at 1-888-644-7770 and let us know the reason for the return. We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please clearly write this RMA number on the return carton.
2. Have the items place in its original packaging (with a pallet if originally provided)
3. We will help you schedule a pick-up with freight carrier. Once scheduled, the carrier will call you to setup an appointment for pickup. A person must be available to sign off at the time of pickup.
Terms and Fees
Please note that the original vendor shipping cost and return shipping charges will be deducted from the refund along with a 15% restocking fee. Once we receive the item back in our warehouse, we will assess and inspect the item. If the requirements listed above are met, a refund or exchange will then be processed. We reserve the right to refund the original credit card or send you a refund check.
Please do not attempt to return the products without prior authorization from Bath Vanity Center.